Tuesday, August 23, 2011

here we go again.

Well, summer's over.
Close enough, anyway.
Class starts on MONDAY. (!!!)
I've been the "new kid"/transfer student roughly once a year since age 16, so I'm used to walking in a classroom full of unfamiliar faces, but I still find myself worrying sometimes.
MSCTC was a huge let down, and here, I just want people to like me.
There are SO many clubs to join, so I'm hoping I'll find a place to fit in somewhere.
I doubt I'll join a sorority (dues are too expensive), but I might rush anyway, just to meet some girls.
I need girl friends!
Though Adrian, Shawn, Kyle, and James are amazing people and they make me so happy, I need shopping buddies. XD
I'm also thinking of joining an art club (need to get motivated to draw more!!), and possibly a church group.
There must be a church group here for every denomination, which means I will probably be avoiding BCM.
I don't need to be told how deserving of pity I am because I come from a "broken family" or any of the other crap certain baptists have told me. /end rant
Besides the frat party I went to a few weeks ago, I haven't had a chance to meet very many students in one place.
On Friday, there's a dance welcoming back all the college kids.
I think Kyle and I are gonna go, and I hope it will be an amazing time.
I'm in need of some fun.
This computer isn't much fun to stare at for days on end. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment