Tuesday, October 11, 2011

an invitation.

My birthday is a little over a month away.
I need to start planning a party.
This task isn't as fun as it sounds. I'm not a very good party planner.
The summer after my freshman year, I wanted to throw a summer party, and I invited 24 people. 2 showed up. I haven't been into parties since.
But this year I want one. Really bad. XD
21 is supposed to be a big year.
I didn't exactly have a reason to celebrate at the time.
My mom's funeral was 2 days before my 21st birthday. I had a cake, but it's no kind of party when I was getting sympathy cards and birthday cards at the same time.
So what I'm thinking is, I want this party to be like how my 21st was supposed to be.
...Except a year late.
I want to invite lots of friends over to my apartment (which WILL be clean by then!) and we will stuff ourselves with pizza and cake.
Ideally, I would like to celebrate on the 12th of November (4 days before I actually turn 22), which is a Saturday, but if lots of people end up cancelling, I'm going to push it back to the 19th.
I really want it to be a big, awesome day!
I would love it if you could come. :)

(For family members and friends who send mail, you know I love pretty cards, right? Send them to my school PO box.)

Tennessee Tech University P.O. Box 13651
Cookeville, TN 38505

1 comment: