Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Taking problems into my own hands...

Instead of begging for money from family members...I signed for an emergency loan.
Instead of letting the city turn my electricity off, I'm selling my bike to pay the bill.
Instead of dropping out of school because I know I can't pay back the loan or find a cosigner, I'm going to pawn my old laptop to cover at least part of the cost.

See? I'm taking care of myself!
And instead of using my Amazon gift cards to replace my lost mp3 player, I used $11 to buy a big chunk of clay that will someday be molded into jewelry and magnets to sell...If that is a success, hopefully I'll get enough profit to buy some more furniture from Goodwill/Craigslist/LSN...and then someday, my apartment will feel like a home.

I hope the struggle pays off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment